Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sorry for the silence

I just returned from a "wonderful" "vacation." By "wonderful" I mean by the end of the trip my wife and two of my children were puking, and by "vacation" I mean I worked on work-related matters all week. Damn you Al Gore and your accursed internet!!!!!

Oh well, I'm home and able to catch up on the world. All I can say is, "Hillary, the Egoexpress to Egoville left 4 months ago. Time to go home."

OK, sorry for waxing political.

Anyways, I'm back and ready to do something...like work.

Science Camp 2008 is coming. Get ready for updates.
Beer WILL be brewed soon. Prepare yourself.

1 comment:

MJenks said...

For the past couple of weeks, I've had this strange sort of Lee Corso/Hillary Clinton mixture in my head where we'll hear a report she's going to quit, and then all I can hear is Corso's words coming out of her mouth: "Not so fast, my friend!"

It's frightening.

Good to have you back.