Abel Pharmboy over at Terra Sigillata has tagged me with this meme. His was insightful and interesting. Since it has been a while since I posted I figured this would be a nice easy post to do even if it isn't insightful or interesting.
5 Things I was Doing 10 years Ago:
1) Getting geared up to marry my first and only wife
2) Trying to decide if I should return to grad school and finish my Ph.D..
3) Singing excessive amounts of karaoke but getting paid in drinks to do it.
4) Finishing my first fall semester of teaching
5) Trying to figure out how I was going to pay off my student loans.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1) Finish building the bar in my basement
2) Formulate objectives and expected proficiencies for our Chemistry Major
3) Grade the exams from my Chemistry of Art class.
5) Take over the world
5 Snacks I Love:
1) Keebler Toasted crackers
2) Anything from my childrens' Halloween bucket
4) Aged Cheddar
5) Smoked sausage and Diet Pepsi.
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1) Give it all away to charity
2) Pay someone to finish the bar in my basement.
3) Buy some kick ass science equipment my department can't afford and put auto-samplers on everything. EVERYTHING.
4) Buy a lot of cheese and sausage.
5) Give my wife the things she really deserves.
5 Places I've Lived:
1) In a tiny rural, farm town
2) In a major metropolitan area
3) In Husker territory
4) In the shadow of mountains
5) In a state of denial
5 Jobs I've Had:
1) Bean walker
2) Cell phone part builder
3) Oat bran bar packager
4) Movie theater cashier
I'm going to tag 5 people to do the same thing I just did, but I'll have to do that later.
 I've learned to spell the word "colicky" if that gives you any idea what I've been dealing with.
 I did.
 Unless I actually had the million. If I did, I'd be like, "stay away from me, charity. Get your own million dollars. This one is mine."
 Back before Round-up ready beans, kids like me would be hired to walk through bean fields and pull weeds.