Monday, March 1, 2010

Ag sucks


Congratulations to our neighbors to the north. You can have your Au. Hell of a game though, eh? Ah geez. We had it and den we din't.

If the bulk of Canadians[1] weren't such nice folk, I'd be real pissed off. Instead, since I live in Minnesota[2] and since I appreciate good hockey, I'm willing to let this one slide, fellas.

But geez, we almost had it. Curse that Gretzky version 2.0 fella.[3]

All I can say is, Horray North America!!!!!! Yeah, take that, World!!!



[1] in my experience, mostly those to the west of the French speakers and those to the east of the French speakers.
[2] Considered by some to be the southern-most province of Canada.
[3] geez, it took like 2 minutes for someone (probably from Nova Scotia) to update his Wikipedia page to include his game winning goal. God bless the internets.

3 comments:

Liberal Arts Chemist said...

On behalf of all Canadiens (he who has eyes let him see) I would just like to say "We're sorry you all lost so much and we hope you all picked up some good weed and cheap pharmaceuticals before you leave".

Eternally Distracted said...

I didn't get to see it but have some Canadian friends who are STILL very excited!!

Glass Bottles said...

I had forgotten about the pain of this game, until I perused your archives. Thanks a lot!... JK