Saturday, June 23, 2007

The eagle has landed!!!

Fat Tire is here in God's country[1]. I know of one location in MN (Surdyk's in Minneapolis) that has it. There may be other locations that I am not aware of.

Hopefully, Fat Tire will spread like a virus in MN.[2] If not, Surdyk's will be a routine stop on my beer supply trips to the Small Apple[3].

[4]



[1] this claim is open for dispute
[2] in a good way, of course.
[3] Minneapolis
[4] Image lifted from the New Belgium brewery website (drink their beer, if you can find it)

3 comments:

elderchemgeek said...

Fat tire is widely available in Nebraska - next time you're at the zoo...

Matt Jenks said...

Some day, it will continue its inexorable march eastward. Hopefully within the next 65 years.

around the corner and down the hall said...

I agree with Matt. I try to consume as much as I can of this sweet nectar, as well as other offerings from New Belgium and its FC neighbor Odells, whenever I head west. The 'beer' out here is awful, I was truly spoiled living in Colorado for so long...