While I haven't been blogging (seriously, can I use 'blogging' as a verb?), I've been running a lot of ideas through my mind that I want to write about. If you are interested, here are a few of the things you can expect to see on this blog before April:
3) ChemDraw 11 (a.k.a. Ultra (2008 version)) I'm trying a demo to see if I want to replace my 2005 version.
4) Harvesting yeast from a yeast starter and storing it for 2 weeks.
5) Brewing water chemistry
6) why I ALWAYS type 'chemistyr' instead of 'chemistry'
8) The use of gelatin in a secondary to act as a clarifying agent.
9) The chemistry of paints and paint binders.
Now, I hopefully will get to these.