Wednesday, November 17, 2010

back in the saddle again

I was recently offered an interim "promotion" to an administrative position at my college. I don't want to tell you what it is, but it rhymes with "Gene of the Smackulty." I quickly accepted the position only to find out later that apparently, I can't fire anyone I want.

I've been learning and doing a lot! This has left little time to brew. Thankfully, I've finally gotten things into a nice groove and have planned a few brews.

I just ordered the ingredients for 6 batches of beer. In no particular order:
Maifest bock
Metathesis Pale Ale x2
Carbon Black stout
Double bock
Rye Pale Ale

By Christmas, I should have a stout, porter, pale ale, and a rye pale ale ready to go. That should make me happy. Besides, that's what its all about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Dean Wormer...

Colleen said...

Congrats to you. I like your blog.

Seattle Real Estate

Wine Making Equipment said...

Yes, truly blog looked awesome to me also and by knowing that you are a brew lover I like it more. Though, this blog is a bit old one but yet I would like to share what I liked about this blog. I think the blog was simple to read and I didn't put too much stress on my mind.