Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Temporary silence

Sorry for the silence around here. Along with the crazy finals crunch and insane amount of grading (or 'marking' for my non-USA readers), my son needs surgery after all. That's one hell of a way to end the semester.

As a result, the silence around here is probably going to continue. For many of you, I'll be visiting your blogs and commenting. I just don't have the energy to write a real post right now.

Hopefully, in a week or two, things will get back to normal. At which time, I will rededicate myself to writing about all of the things I know related to Homebrew and Chemistry.

Until then, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Katie Collette said...

Wow, that is a crappy way to end. I hope everything turns around over your holiday vacation!

MJenks said...

Dang, man, I hope everything is alright. Have a Merry Christmas? I guess that's the best I can offer...