- Without Brett Favre the Vikings don't play in the Championship
- Brett Favre is, as he was for Green Bay, the Vikings greatest asset and greatest liability
- However, Favre did not lose the game, Adrian Peterson did with his fumbles (despite an otherwise great game).
- The Vikings should have been able to score at least 13 more points than they did. Those chances were fumbled away.
- The Defense was superb... right up until overtime.
- Uncatchable balls are uncatchable. How can an uncatchable pass be interfered with.
- I don't mind ending sentences with prepositions.
- After the lose, I was amazed at how emotionally exhausting it is having a successful sports team.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
It still stinks
After spending a week wallowing in a state of self-pity, I've come to a few conclusions about the Vikings loss in the NFC championship game.