Monday, March 1, 2010

Ag sucks


Congratulations to our neighbors to the north. You can have your Au. Hell of a game though, eh? Ah geez. We had it and den we din't.

If the bulk of Canadians[1] weren't such nice folk, I'd be real pissed off. Instead, since I live in Minnesota[2] and since I appreciate good hockey, I'm willing to let this one slide, fellas.

But geez, we almost had it. Curse that Gretzky version 2.0 fella.[3]

All I can say is, Horray North America!!!!!! Yeah, take that, World!!!



[1] in my experience, mostly those to the west of the French speakers and those to the east of the French speakers.
[2] Considered by some to be the southern-most province of Canada.
[3] geez, it took like 2 minutes for someone (probably from Nova Scotia) to update his Wikipedia page to include his game winning goal. God bless the internets.

3 comments:

Liberal Arts Chemist said...

On behalf of all Canadiens (he who has eyes let him see) I would just like to say "We're sorry you all lost so much and we hope you all picked up some good weed and cheap pharmaceuticals before you leave".

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see it but have some Canadian friends who are STILL very excited!!

Glass Bottles said...

I had forgotten about the pain of this game, until I perused your archives. Thanks a lot!... JK