Sunday, January 7, 2007

I know I'm a nerd, but this is ridiculous

OK, I went to Nerdtests.com and took the nerd test. I scored the following:

I am nerdier than 97% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Apparently, I'm a "Supreme Nerd God." I boldly claim to be a nerd, but a "Supreme Nerd God" is a bit over the top!!! Don't you think?

So what if I have a calculator preference (TI BTW) and know more than 85% of the elements. For the record, I don't know how to do any programming. I don't even know much about HTML.

Oh well, I guess it could have been worse. At least it didn't tell me I was ugly too.

OK, that's enough procrastinating for tonight. I need to write a syllabus for tomorrow. Actually three of them, but I don't know what the plural of syllabus is. I need one for Biochemistry, General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.

6 comments:

MJenks said...

Syllabi

Chemgeek said...

Thanks!!!

MJenks said...

The unfortunate side effect of being married to a Latin major is that you learn useless stuff like this!

Chemgeek said...

I actually love Latin! (remember, I'm a nerd). One of my greatest moments in my high school years was when I defined "genocide" based on the Latin. Gens, gentis: n, family or clan. "-cide" of course means "killing" which I based on "homicide".

Anonymous said...

I am glad your nerdiness has been proven once and for all.
I of course have known that for years.
Your loving wife.....

Anonymous said...

Great site, thanks!!